Posted by Picasa

Monday, April 20, 2009

Jordan

Hey!

With the help of Laura, it has been decided that my food-poisoning was caused by salmonella. I eat eggs on a regular basis, and I hadn't been cooking them well enough. I got salmonella again the other night, after eating eggs, and that was what pointed me to the eggs instead of tomatoes. But I had medicine still from my previous hospital visit, so I took it and it solved my stomach issues, and I only had to deal with the fever for several hours...no big deal. So since then, I have been cooking my eggs VERY WELL. Even more than I want to sometimes.

When people ask what they can send, drink mixes are always a good thing, because I purify my own water, and without drink mixes, a lot of it has a funny taste...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment